Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
well the smog pump you can just pull and use a smaller belt, as for the ac id use the PS relocation kit, brings ps pump to where ac pump is almost its $50, if you jsut google ac delete kit youll find it

·
Registered
288 Posts
to add to his question... I already have an o/r h-pipe so my cats wont clog, but what ports will i need to block off and can i just take the egr spacer off, or is there more of an importance to it more than emissions? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
well there is a ports in the back of your heads that a bolt will screw into to block off. But if your state is strict on emissions then I would keep it with what they say. My state is strict but I have friends in the inspections business so I have a loop hole to slip by

·
Registered
288 Posts
my state (Michigan) doesnt seem strict at all. So is this the only port with vacuum that I should be worried about or are there more on the EGR spacer?

·
Registered
30 Posts
well the port on the back of the heads arent vacuums. Exhaust comes out of the back of the head. I am not sure about the EGR spacer I dont have one on mine b/c I am running a BBK SSI intake and the intake comes with a place t omount the EGR

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have the ps relocation kit and it's pretty sweet, I also have the smog pump eliminator which I bought from summit I can't remember the brand again worked perfectly. As far as the egr I run a block off plate and alot of people will say that you will have problems after eliminating it which is b.s. I have had no issues, it will throw a egr code.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the ps relocation kit and it's pretty sweet, I also have the smog pump eliminator which I bought from summit I can't remember the brand again worked perfectly. As far as the egr I run a block off plate and alot of people will say that you will have problems after eliminating it which is b.s. I have had no issues, it will throw a egr code.
I have had NO PROBLEM out of not running a EGR:cool:

·
Registered
685 Posts
yeah thats what I was saying but if you check your codes you should have a code pop up for egr. Unless you have one of those eliminators plugged into the harness.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts