Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just looking at AM (American Muscle.com) and I'm really noticing a lack of 2010 parts for some stuff. The main things being halos(headlights) and sequential tail lights. These are two thing I want to have done soon, however I'm not seeing them on AM.

Now obviously the 2010 came out what 6 months ago, thus you need to give time for these things to be developed. But when will more stuff be released?

Also if I did get either of those kits, would they work with my 2010?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hey guys I was just looking at AM (American Muscle.com) and I'm really noticing a lack of 2010 parts for some stuff. The main things being halos(headlights) and sequential tail lights. These are two thing I want to have done soon, however I'm not seeing them on AM.

Now obviously the 2010 came out what 6 months ago, thus you need to give time for these things to be developed. But when will more stuff be released?

Also if I did get either of those kits, would they work with my 2010?

I thought the 2010 came with Sequential tail lights???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly I don't know.

My car has never been on with out me being in the drivers seat.

All of my friends own 08 or older stangs so I wouldn't know.

I've only seen a couple '10 on the road, and of course I was ahead of them, lol.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Start car, set parking brake, and check. It is standard on 2010's. The cars hit dealers in
may, but a lot of companies I have spoke with focused on new camaro and are just getting rolling on 2010 stang. Call/email a company that provides what you want, if they hear from us it might speed things up. I am on a couple waiting lists.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
just give it time. patience is a virtue, grasshopper.

·
Registered
281 Posts
all 2010 have sequentials, even base trim V6's

·
Registered
1 Posts
yeah i just got my 2010 its got sequentials. American Muscle has been updating there website with 2010 stuff over the last month and the aftermarket for the 2010 seems to be picking up pretty quick. Parts Cheap dot com has a little wider selection now. i think it will get bigger by about january or so.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Most engine and suspension products from 05-09 will work but the entire body is different except for the roof, so the only exterior pieces that I know carry over are the rear window louvers and the quarters window louvers, but I see roush now even has 2010+ specific quater louvers

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
One of the cosmetic hood scoops for the 05-9's works for the 10s.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts