Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
You will look like a dumbass once or twice, it happens to everybody. Just remember that you still look better than the kid running his moms 18 second crown vic and bragging about it

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
What pissed me off last time I went out was some self righteous bike racer. He pulled up in his trailer right on top of my buddies driver door. We asked him to move over because he can't get in his car. He then said "I've got a pro bike, I need space. Y'all just got street cars." Wtf.

I did do a dumb thing in front of everyone. I changed my burnout routine.... Went around water box, put it in reverse to straighten it out and give me more space. Well I shifted into neutral instead of Drive. I smashed on gas to start burnout in neutral...... Ya..... That was embarrassing.

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
I did do a dumb thing in front of everyone. I changed my burnout routine.... Went around water box, put it in reverse to straighten it out and give me more space. Well I shifted into neutral instead of Drive. I smashed on gas to start burnout in neutral...... Ya..... That was embarrassing.
Assuming you were at RPR, I wish they would stop wetting the ENTIRE entrance. I don't want to do a burnout on my street tires. Come to think of it, I bet that is hurting my time because I just spin the tires a little bit. Like, not even a small brake stand kind of little.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts