Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's the rubber elbow piece that comes off the drivers side valve cover and goes over to my CAI. Mine is all dry rotted and cracked. I've tried googling it but not really sure what to call it.

I was looking at this but I wasn't sure if it was it. It didn't look quite right but it was the closest thing I could find.
https://lmr.com/item/KCV137/mustang-pcv-valve-hose-2000-2v-gt

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
The part you posted is for the passenger side. As far as I know there is no replacement but dorman sells something very similar at Autozone and Advance.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
My bad I meant the part you linked, not the one in the pic

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
When they installed my supercharger they just replaced it with a rubber hose. It runs diagonally across the motor to the new CAI. You should be able to go to an auto parts store and find an elbow that matches. a coolant elbow should work.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Is it just a rubber hose or does it also have a fitting to it. You might find something that works at your local auto parts store.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
The part you posted is for the passenger side. As far as I know there is no replacement but dorman sells something very similar at Autozone and Advance.
Is it just a rubber hose or does it also have a fitting to it. You might find something that works at your local auto parts store.
Its almost like someone said that already

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Anyone know of a filter that will fit in that hole?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts