Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a 1993 mustang with 2.3l engine and I want to swap it with a 2.3T engine because I heard that these 4 banger engines have balls. I was wondering where can I find one of these engines.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
you can go to a junkyard and tell them you want one, and they can most likely find you one and have it shipped to their junkyard for you

·
Registered
33 Posts
An '87-88 Turbo Coupe makes a good donor car -- be sure you get the wiring harness and the computer.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Oh, and be sure you get the setup with the appropriate transmission to make your life easier -- which you might also want to borrow from the Turbo Coupe. There were also a few XR7s with turbos.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
I have a 1985.5 svo engine has everything except turbo, and also its in piece. Ill sell it to you for 10 bucks
10 bucks? dude, just give it to him for free. lol

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
An '87-88 Turbo Coupe makes a good donor car -- be sure you get the wiring harness and the computer.
this is true

and you're gonna have to look around for a good 2.3t engine in a junkyard

if you see a 2.3T car in the junkyard and the body is fine on it.. i wudnt touch the engine

;)

just some advice to consider :yes

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
i have a spare motor...but i sold the turbo and manifold off of it a while back...but all the more reason to upgrade the header and turbo lol

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
um... shud we report? or since no one really cares.. let it go..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts