Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the passenger side motor mount bracket. Anyway in hell I can get one? When I was having my headers installed the people that did it cut into it a little much and I'm just worried about it holding up. The kicker is the headers ended up being the wrong ones so I've gotta wait till the new ones come in. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've used 1stfordparts.com for oem stuff. good prices.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
Wait, "the people" doing your exhaust, how long did it take them to figure out the headers wouldn't fit?:eek: I'm not sure I would take my car back to them. They should be the ones looking for a mount bracket. Don't you think they are responsible for getting you a new one?

All I'm saying is that if you have to cut away major componenets to make something fit, that would send up red flags in my book. And how could they think about cutting up/grinding away something like a motor mount bracket? Obviously it is more than just a notch or something they took out of it if you are worried about it. I wouldn't let people like that near my car. Go somewhere else. Please.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I won't be going back. Sometimes it's hard to find good help in east tn. They actually aare going to pay for one. I just can't find one anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts