Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
go to your local paint and body supply shop (auto paint) they can mix you up a custom can. I have had a few made now, the paint code is u3;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping to avoid that cost. I just want to do some, underhood parts. So, no ready made cans?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
its only $20 a can, how much is a can of dupli color? When your done it will look way better. I did my valve covers and strut tower brace and it was well worth it.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
go to your local paint and body supply shop (auto paint) they can mix you up a custom can. I have had a few made now, the paint code is u3;)
its only $20 a can, how much is a can of dupli color? When your done it will look way better. I did my valve covers and strut tower brace and it was well worth it.
This is exactly what I was going to recommend.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
to tell you the truth if the 20 dollars is an issue I wouldnt bother painting anything. You will need sand paper, clear coat and time to do it. I wouldnt cheap out on paint

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First I thought it would be more, but all I want to do is the bracket that holds the hood down, and some screw heads. That's it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts