Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
roush? if they don't sell it i guess you will have to get one from a scrap car and your gona have to buy the whole cluster i would think

·
Registered
167 Posts
Try roushperformance.com.

·
Registered
135 Posts
If you are looking for the cluster with the Jack Roush signature on it - you can't buy it from Roush. The only places you may find one are Ebay, or in a junk yard from a wrecked car. The company that makes the cluster is called Simco - they have white faced gauges available (overlay's) but they don't have the Jack Roush Signature.

Oddly, Roush sells the overlay for the 99-04 models, but not for the 05-09 models. You could order that overlay if you bought your car new through Roush, but not after the fact.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ebay or craigslist for the win. I just checked ebay - only thing I found was an overlay, and a full cluster - but they both were for the 99-04 models.

I've been hunting for a cluster myself for a while. Half tempted to say the hell with it and just upgrade to the GT 500 cluster....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Do you have the Deluxe or a Premium?? My '08 Roush was built off a Deluxe platform and I was really bummed not to have the same gauge package as my '06 Premium had in it..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do you have the Deluxe or a Premium?? My '08 Roush was built off a Deluxe platform and I was really bummed not to have the same gauge package as my '06 Premium had in it..
Mine is a deluxe - 4 needles (tach, speed, temp, and fuel). No my color. It seems it was the bare bones of bare bones models.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Mine is a deluxe - 4 needles (tach, speed, temp, and fuel). No my color. It seems it was the bare bones of bare bones models.
I was thinking about upgrading to a saleen cluster... it has the six needle set up. Will that work with our existing wiring?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
saleen gauges dosen't go in a roush silly:shiftyeyes, but they are nice gauges

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brianm you seems like a roush fan boy like me !! *high five* :p
When I finish this project I will list all mods take pictures + video clips and to-do-list :p

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
saleen gauges dosen't go in a roush silly:shiftyeyes, but they are nice gauges
Yeah I know... I just have a GT. I guess I should've saved my question for another thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts