Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interior light keeps going on and off and my car keeps beeping at me. Where is the switch that controls this?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
hey man, mine is doing the same **** for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Ive been like "wtf". I will try this too. Hardhitter, you just got random ass problems like crazy huh.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey man, mine is doing the same **** for the last 2 or 3 weeks. Ive been like "wtf". I will try this too. Hardhitter, you just got random ass problems like crazy huh.
yeah im trying to get all this crap fixed so i car just drive the car for once without it doing something stupid.. i sprayed both switches out with PB and then slammed the doors a few times to get everything all loosened up and then blasted it with silicone spray and it has worked so far

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
good deal. ima do this tomorrow. It seems to come on sometimes and sometimes it doesnt. But my light switch even when in the car wont come on while the one on the door is ****ing up. Makes me think its a power issue to the dome light period. I would think that the switches on the dome light should still work.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
oh, if i open my door it will come on sometimes and sometimes it wont which is definitely annoying as F at night!

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh, if i open my door it will come on sometimes and sometimes it wont which is definitely annoying as F at night!
ive had the bulb removed for the last year because i wasnt sure what was wrong.. i guess the switch can get stuck on or off so it might work for you

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I have had mine out for 6 years, dont need it. I just hit the pilot lights if I need them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts