Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im at the end of the rope right now. I cant seem to get any straight answers and I am asking for the outmost help. Im trying to find a pi coolant tube that fits the pi intake. Where can i get one. I went to a ford dealer and got a coolant for a 02 gt but it doesnt fit. Can someone give a parts number please or a website.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I may have one. I will look at the shop in the morning and let you know
Your talking from the back of the water pump correct?

Sean

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its the tube that conects the water pump to the heater hose. Anyone that has a pi intake should know what im taliking about. My car has been undrivable for so long and i just want to get this damn tube so i can get it running. Please help. what year stang does the tube come from? Can I get it from a ford dealer? Please help

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
he has a 98 you DONT need the nipple. GRRR....

Stop wasting youre time with this car down and BUY A PIECE OF HEATER HOSE!!!!!! You DONT need this PI hose. It makes me so mad that people cant be origional.

:yes

Now get that thing up and running!!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
You are talking about the waterpump hose right and not the thermostat hose?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This Tube. Where can I get it? If i use heater hose theres a chance the hose could leak or rubsure

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
depends on what time of year your 98 was manuafactured. Does it have holes for a strut tower brace?? If it does you need the nipple too. My guess is you need the nipple. It looks like this.

This is the old one. That I had atleast, it wont slip on.

the nipple is just a slip joint.

Let me find the part numbers.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so when I go to the ford dealer i just ask for the part by number. Or do I have to give them a specific year mustang. I dont know what year the tube is from. Thanks for the part number btw.

·
Registered
521 Posts
he has a 98 you DONT need the nipple. GRRR....

Stop wasting youre time with this car down and BUY A PIECE OF HEATER HOSE!!!!!! You DONT need this PI hose. It makes me so mad that people cant be origional.

:yes

Now get that thing up and running!![/quot
thats what i did and i had no leaks!!!

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
exactly dan. Just use a piece of heater hose. I have done a bunch of them thisway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts