Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The stock 17x8.5" rims on my cobra are shot there all pitted and the chrome is chipping off so i have enough money to get new rims but i want the same rims so the car looks stock, I just cant find anywere that sells 99-01 cobra rims i found one place on ebay that sells them but there are not chrome and if i can i would really like to get 18x 10.0" and 18x9". So if anyone knows were i can find these rims it would be great help if you could tell me.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Good luck man, those are the same wheels I have and I'd love to buy four more but there aren't any companies that still make them. The only thing I can think to do is use a wheel restoration service and have them rechromed. If you happen to find any companies that do make replicas of the 99-01 wheels please post it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Cjs pony parts sells the 01 machined ones still. to my knowledge they were never made in chrome.. just alloy and machined.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
These?

If so, I have three that came on my car that are in really good condition. Not the ones you are looking for I know but these are not 'shot' either.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea those are the rims mine are the same but all the chrome is chipped off and the aluminum is pitted

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Well if you decide you don't want to get new rims let me know. I know I only have 3 but we could work something out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I know I'm a new member, but a search for these wheels led me to your thread, any chance you still have these? I've got a set on my 90 notch, and have 1 spare and looking for 1 more wheel. Any chance you'd sell one? Thanks :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Craigslist / eBay.

CJ's Pony Parts may have em' too.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I most certainly could sell one (I still have all of them, plus one bullitt :/ ). Where are you located Oat?

And WELCOME!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
oewheelsllc.com

Cheapest wheels on the net and everyone ive heard who has dealt with them has nothing but praise.

also i believe a member here works there or something to that effect

you could probably find yours for less than 500 for a new set

1 - 15 of 15 Posts