Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to buy some new headlights for the stang but I want smoked or clear heads with the lenses for the turning signals clear to.Does anyone know where to buy them because everywhere I look they all have that orange oem side lense inside them...Help me out guyz

·
2k3 Blown Mach 1
2,183 Posts
I think you need a new sig :), cobra bumper, headlights :yes

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I think you need a new sig :), cobra bumper, headlights :yes
Haha yeah I do. I plan on washing and waxing the car Friday and I will take some shots then and have the sig made up.

Oh yeah Chrome you would want to buy these quick because they sell like hot cakes.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
2k3 Blown Mach 1
2,183 Posts
Haha yeah I do. I plan on washing and waxing the car Friday and I will take some shots then and have the sig made up.

Oh yeah Chrome you would want to buy these quick because they sell like hot cakes.
Lol... I really dislike the stock 99-00 headlights, I'm glad I have smoked ones..... :D

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Lol... I really dislike the stock 99-00 headlights, I'm glad I have smoked ones..... :D
Agreed I had wet sanded them and it did the job for a little while but they was obvious weathering affect on them, so I saved up and bought the smoked. I think some sort of smoked headlights is a most on the new edges.

·
2k3 Blown Mach 1
2,183 Posts
^ :yes....

I still have the clear ones, I will clean them and sell them on ebay as well as my extra clutch....

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea thanks guys for givin me the links, those 1's on ebay is exactly what I'm looking for,I'm on my BB now so it takes 4ever to load up pages but I forgot to look and make sure the lenses come clear and not orange,I know some places the pics headlight looks all clear but a lil farther down in sidenotes it says it comes with oem orange,can some1 assure me before I buy?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Stay away from ebay Headlights. They will get moisture in them like no one's business. I had a pair and even after sealing them in they still condinsated inside the housing every day.

Ask Lefty as well, he had the same issue. Just spend the money and buy them from AM. They are much higher quality and you get the service and good will of AM along with them, plus we get a discount.

You get what you pay for, trust me.

·
Registered
990 Posts
stangmods! they do smoked w/clear corners and clear turning bulb packages. lemme see if i can find a link...plus they have a discount too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts