Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i just bought a 96 cobra Engine and its bare...:( so i will need to get all the bells and whistles. I was wondering where to buy bolts, gaskets, sensors, ya know all the small stuff. I am aware that ford obviously will sell these to me but if i can find something cheaper thats always better. Let me know of any suggestions. Also got a few questions about other stuff too. I had a 98 GT and Blew it Sky high, But i do have some salvagable parts i.e. water pump, oil pump, oil pan. I am putting an eaton M112 S/C on it form an 03 Termi and i was wondering if i should use the free 5 qt oil pan, or spend a couple hundred on a performance 6 or 7 qt one...?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
autopart store just call everyone to see who has the best price

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
if you need parts from ford then call steve at Tousley Ford, he can fix you up for a great price. Quick question though, do you have the lower manifold for the blower or just the blower? If not then expect to pay a pretty penny for that one piece from Ford. Bolts have to come from Ford and Steve can hook you up there as well. Give him a call and tell him what your doing and see if he can't hook you up with everthing pretty cheap.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i have the complete blower with intercooler... How do i reach this Steve guy.. if you could send me a PM with the info thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts