Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im doing the body work on my 69 coupe and ive noticed that both a pillars have good size holes in them, so ive spend the last 3 days or so looking for replacement pillars ive tried pretty much all the big name places with no luck so tm im going to call the local junkyards and hopfully find a set if not i guess its getting chopped. so does any one know where i can get a set of a pillars?

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Cj Pony Parts has a salvage yard, you could give them a call and see if they can get them.

Recently, Cars & Parts Magazine interviewed our Service Department manager, Bill Tumas about CJ Pony Parts and our unique salvage yard. “Everything Mustang” is the two words that Bill used to describe our 100+ Mustang salvage yard. That philosophy is very true.

Used Parts Line: (717) 724-8790

“The salvage section is located outside in the back fence, where we found approximately 1.5 acres of more than 100 Mustang parts cars (plus one Falcon and two Cougars). The Mustangs in the yard cover all years from 1964 to 2004, with the exception of the 1974-78 Mustang II models.”

Our company can help with the smallest single part or a full restoration. We sell used, reproduction and aftermarket parts through our website (www.cjponyparts.com), eBay, counter sales, catalog phone orders and swap meets. Our huge warehouse is always full with a lifetime supply of parts.

To inquire about a car or part in the salvage yard, call CJ Pony Parts at (717) 724-8790.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i just emailed cj hopfully they will have what i need ... i found a place in ct but they didnt know what an a pillar was so im not sure they would want me to rip their car apart and cut the roof off.
so if they dont would you guys over at mustang 1 have a coupe with decent a pillars and would ship to 06424?

·
Registered
819 Posts
I should have a good set for you off one of my cars. One of them (green car) will be a donor car. Let me know if you need them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts