Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking to put a couple guages that I currently have where my two vents are. I am just wondering where to get a plate to replace the vents?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but I can't find the guage cage on there for 2 1/16 guages? All the ones that replace where the vents are, are for 2 5/8 guages? Any more help?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
i have never seen one anywhere for 2 1/16 th guagers

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Get some sheetmetal, mock up one yourself. I'm having my dash tach plate mocked for $50 bucks from a local welding shop. so I can get ride of that bulky big cover from behind the steering wheel.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright thanks guys, and yes i thought about making one up myself but i would of rather bought one! thanks anyways.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Get some sheetmetal, mock up one yourself. I'm having my dash tach plate mocked for $50 bucks from a local welding shop. so I can get ride of that bulky big cover from behind the steering wheel.
Post pics of it when you get it, interested in seeing it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know they make the pod, I just wanted to keep a nice clean factory type look. I'm thinking about making my own plate now.

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Post pics of it when you get it, interested in seeing it.
I will, I already made my little mock up cardboard template and just waiting until Moday when I get paid(Yeah, very odd day for a check right?) and I am going to take it to the weld place Tuesday on my day off.

You'll see it when I get the rest of my tachs. I'm doing the equess or Iquess gauges however you say it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts