Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you're looking for brand new genuine OEM Ford parts, check out https://www.fordpartsprime.com/ . They offer an extensive parts catalog and low prices. You can have the parts shipped to someone in the U.S. like a friend, family member or freight forwarder who can then send you the parts. Hope this helps.

·
Qwik Enuff
773 Posts
Forgive me for not doing a google search instead of asking here,but why is it such a big issue to get something shipped from Canada?? On a vacation trip to Quebec,Canada to visit my grandmother in 1980 when I was 8yrs old,we tried bringing a few knick knacks from my grandmothers general store back to the states and they said some kind of fee would have to be paid before we crossed through customs with the items so my parents just left them and my grandmother was allowed to retreive the items later that day.I thought things would have got better by now,37 years later??

·
Registered
129 Posts
If you're looking for aftermarket performance parts, we can definitely help you out! We're based in the US, but we have very competitive shipping rates, and we have made lots of happy customers up there in Canada! Just let us know if you need anything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts