Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Where do you get the door center horizontal trim? (besides the dealer)

Ive search ebay, google, craigslist....cant find anything!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
salvage yard should be cheap... i think they look horrible but thats just my .02

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...ok besides going to a regular junkyard, which I am not near (the best ones are way out roughly 20-30 miles), any online dealers...?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Ok seriously, please dont do this. You said that you liked the ricer spoilers, but please dont mess this up. They dont look good on these models

But if you really want these, they came on 01-04 V6s. So check 3.8mustang forums. Most of the V6 guys rip those off and sell them

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok seriously, please dont do this. You said that you liked the ricer spoilers, but please dont mess this up. They dont look good on these models

But if you really want these, they came on 01-04 V6s. So check 3.8mustang forums. Most of the V6 guys rip those off and sell them
Actually I dont like rice spoilers. I prefer the stock one I have or the GT from SI.

·
So say we all.
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok ok lol yall have talked me out of them!

I posted that pic from the SI site as examples of what that guy can get. Some people love the ricer air slicers. I prefer fuctional over form.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
im glad my car never came with those...or else i'd have to peel them off and buff the paint...they look way out of place on any stang

1 - 12 of 12 Posts