Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the best place to buy a termi front bumper? i see them on ebay for like 220 primed,320painted, brand keystone. should i get this or?

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Keep in mind you're buying aftermarket if you buy Keystone.... I've installed one aftermarket and saw no difference from OEM. I have OEM Ford on mine from MPS Auto Salvage in Statham, Ga. You'll pay more for Ford though.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as long as the keystone fits descent and is urethane i wouldnt mind there like 320 painted shipped seems to good to be true?

·
Savage 2v
1,701 Posts
Pre-painted bumpers could be way way off, or way on. Its a hit or miss.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I can't wait to do a 03-04 bumper.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Stick with OEM...
Yes OEM may be better, but finding a used one in good shape is difficult and the new ones are close to $800 not painted. Add another $400 for paint and you are into a lot of money for something that will look the same and fit the same as the one I got. I have had this one for a long time and it still looks new. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
222 Posts
where did you find bezels for 17 a piece?
I can't remember, it was a while ago. Just poke around on the internet. Make sure you put the bezels and fogs on before you mount the bumper. I tried to do it after and it was almost impossible so I had to pull the bumper back off. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts