Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so my friend has a black 2000 mustang and wants black wheels. So whats your guys' opinions on the best looking ones? No dubs....and don't reply with "Black wheels are overdone" please.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
just buy some black bullits with the silver lip, ONLY ONLY good looking black wheels IMO, any other black wheel usally looks bad, i hate black wheels without a silver lip it looks stupid, buy black bullits, best looking ones out there, BULLITSS!!!!FTW just buy the bullits

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
black on black will look ugly, different shade of paint on the car will stand out against different shade of paint from the rims, plus the shade of tires with stand out against both.....but best choice would be deep dish black bullitts with a chrome lip :p

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
ive seen black v6's and black cobras with the black bullits with the chrome lips, always look pretty damn badass to me

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
imo black on black saleans can look sick
u decide

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
i kinda like it but i like murdered out cars so that may be why.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
748 Posts
i like the black on black. its not bad. but for an easy one to pull off go with black with either a polished or machined lip to acceent the rim/tire and set the car off.
fr500s/bullitts

all black
saleen/95 cobra r

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
black on black will look ugly, different shade of paint on the car will stand out against different shade of paint from the rims, plus the shade of tires with stand out against both.....but best choice would be deep dish black bullitts with a chrome lip :p
do a search for swervos mach 1 youll fall in love with it and the black bullitts on a black car

·
Registered
549 Posts
hah yeah. IMSO (in my serious opinion) i think that the black and silver fr500's look pretty good on the 99-04 body style. but it depends on the color of the car too.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
do a search for swervos mach 1 youll fall in love with it and the black bullitts on a black car
I searched him and I found his video on streetfire....I fell in love with turbos not the wheels lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts