Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the clutch on my sons 91 GT. It puts about 320 to the wheels. Ive done some serching and still havent found a good answer. Which clutch would yall recommend? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just swapped out my king cobra for Ram HDX Clutch kit. I love it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I don't drive a T-5 (Got the Automatic) but have heard a lot of good things about Centerforce! Good luck :)

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
why the hate on a king cobra? if its installed right with a quadrant and adjusted right its a **** ton easier to push than a stocker, held my 388whp just fine, see if itll hold 500wtq soon bwhahha

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
why the hate on a king cobra? if its installed right with a quadrant and adjusted right its a **** ton easier to push than a stocker, held my 388whp just fine, see if itll hold 500wtq soon bwhahha
not hatin on it, thats whats in there now and it didnt seem to hold up. maybe it was the install? IDK

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one more thing It has a TKO600 transmision, it the shaft 26 or 10 spline? Im pretty sure its the 26 just wanted to make sure.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok according to their site the TKO600 Ford version has a 26 spline 1 1/8” input shaft. I guess that is what’s in my car. Anyone know where to look for the model number on the transmission?

·
Registered
725 Posts
You can rep me If you would like. As you can see I need it :). If you don't know how you click the scales under my name and click add reputation.

·
Registered
347 Posts
ive herd spec is better than centerforce as far as drive ability i smoked one df centerforce already

1 - 20 of 20 Posts