Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay which company would you say has the best quality and fitting out there for a 04 mustang gt ?? one where i can install in my garage with basic tools

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
hellion..

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yes i think so. Its great quality, comes with very good components, make great number, and there customer service is phenominal i hear..

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
HPP motorsports in Lewisville, Texas! They built it. It is SOOO badass!!!

HPP Racing - Home

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Mannys cobra is REDICULOUS fast. Let me get you a vid....

·
Registered
16,245 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
start watching at 3 minutes

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
The black and the blue one both stalled after their burn outs lol. Said spark plugs where coming out and had to replace them then ran a 9.5 on the blue. But on the very next run the gut said 10.5, what gives? Plus they never once showed the lights?

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
i didnt see any kits on hpp or turbonetics for 2valves

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
hellion is what I am going with

·
Registered
3,528 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Yeah HPP has made some MONSTER cobras! Last i heard was Manny's car was running 1080rwhp. Thats a Twin Turbo cobra. I took a pic of farrah with the Blue TT cobra last time we were over there. Pretty sweet.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yeah HPP has made some MONSTER cobras! Last i heard was Manny's car was running 1080rwhp. Thats a Twin Turbo cobra. I took a pic of farrah with the Blue TT cobra last time we were over there. Pretty sweet.
How much boost? My buddy just finished his and it made 947whp at 22 psi he needed to get different plugs and im pretty sure hes still running on the stock computer.. Hes going back in for a 32psi tune soon i think and hes gonna spray on top of that if he needs to lol..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts