Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wantin to know which electric water pump performs the best and is reliable just wondering what people have used and have been happy with.

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
stock waterpump and underdrive pullie's will net you the same gains.

I would go that route before a electric waterpump where you will also have to upgrade your alternator to run it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's far from stock it's a 425 ci windsor super victor intake 950 holley hp carb afr 225 heads big solid roller the only accesory I'm runnin is an altenator

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol sorry for the lack of info I posted that as soon as I had gotten off work I kinda just rushed it then went home but yeah I was figuring the meziere too but didn't know if the moroso's were any good or not

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I run one in mine on the street and it lasts for all the driving I do. I made the mistake of buying a proform tho and it **** the bed on me after 2 days. The replacement has lasted so far, but I'll be buying a meziere when funds allow just for peace of mind. They go without warning and you don't know when they're gone, till you look at your temp gauge and you're overheating. If you go with one on the street, I suggest putting an LED in your dash tied in to the power wire in-between the fuse and the pump motor. When something goes in the motor, it more often than not will cause the fuse to pop, and the LED will go out so you know you need to shut down.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I run one in mine on the street and it lasts for all the driving I do. I made the mistake of buying a proform tho and it **** the bed on me after 2 days. The replacement has lasted so far, but I'll be buying a meziere when funds allow just for peace of mind. They go without warning and you don't know when they're gone, till you look at your temp gauge and you're overheating. If you go with one on the street, I suggest putting an LED in your dash tied in to the power wire in-between the fuse and the pump motor. When something goes in the motor, it more often than not will cause the fuse to pop, and the LED will go out so you know you need to shut down.
Exactly what i was thinking i like that idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts