1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
371 Posts
I would personally buy a George Forman Grill.

JK

Get the Black Retro Style with the fog light deletes.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
black retro.

Although the George Foreman grill as stated above is very nice. I has one.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Get some chrome grillz fo yo toofs

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I GAVE YOU NO ****ING PERMISSION TO USE MY PICTURE! :mad:

;)

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Black Retro-Style from AM.
Char-Griller Pro Deluxe with offset smoker box beats the Foreman fake grills to a bloody pulp. :D

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
If you decide on the center fog with the stock looking honeycomb and can wait till the end of next month you can have mine for cheap. Wiring extensions included. But I vote for the center fog with diamond mesh.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Center fog looks ugly IMO.

Black grille, no emblem FTW.

Carriage Works or Auto Anything.

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
Arkie your face is ugly...center fogs are the sexiness

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
haha, my face may be ugly but igetbitches.

and any fog in the top grilles ugly

·
Registered
744 Posts
i have the shelby center light grill and i like it a lot, make shure to look at the at the grill close theres 3 of the grills. theres the chrome one, the plain plastic black one, and the one i got the gloss black one (that i didnt know had chrome head light rings, witch now im going to paint soon) my car is on the AM web sight under the halo fog lights, im the tougston grey car

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I think center fogs look worse than stock. No fogs billet grille from autoanything.com.
:shiftyeyes

daschaffa17, it just depends on what look you're going for. My favorite is probably CDC's black billett grille with the classic pony and bar emblem with the matching lower grille, but it is pricey. I went with the center fog since I was doing the 67 GT 350 tribute theme and it was a neccessity. I don't think that they are ugly by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think that the Street Scene grilles look 10x better than the 3D Carbon ones since the fogs are not as closely spaced.

Here's my Street Scene grille.

·
Registered
531 Posts
dont get the "stack racing" grill from american muscle. i have the lower one and it is reallly really really cheaply made. didnt fit corrcectly and its so weak i just superman bent it (didnt even put it over my knee.

i have the carriage works upper and they are much better quality worth the extra $

1 - 20 of 23 Posts