Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a little work done to my 2005 v6. I just finished painting my brake calipers an hour ago and I'm putting the 2010 GT500 wheels from AM on tomorrow. Can't wait!

Anyway, I am looking to put headers on my car. I want to go with long tube headers, for the obvious hp/torque gains. My question is which ones are the best out there? I can't seem to find a whole lot for the v6 and I'm not sure which ones to go with. I have the Magnaflow catback duel exhaust on my car. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
i have the magnaflow cat back too... i love its sound and tone. the only real luck i've had so far on long tube headers is ebay.. im not sure about the quality because i haven't talked 2 anyone about them but if you narrow the search down to 2005 mustang v6 they're always on there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
MAC makes some LTs for the V6. Part # TF2405 (those are the ceramic headers). If you get those, you'll also need their Pro Chamber, part # 26605. That should lead into your catback exhaust.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Go on eBay and search mustang 4.0. There's a company that sells pacesetter long tubes. In my experience pacesetter has always given the most power for your money. Plus they only run $210 shipped. They aren't ceramic coated, just painted but if that's not an issue then that's your best bet. In my opinion. That's what I'm going with

1 - 6 of 6 Posts