Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i havent done a whole bunch of research. but after i put on my full msd ignition system, im thinking of throwing on a quick 100 shot, which kit would be best? not sure if i want a dry or wet shot either? somone help me out.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I prefer NX to Nos.

Nos is a brand of nitrous.
:)

most people here will make fun of ya for saying "nos" in general.

meh.. idk though.
:lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea well... it happens, nitrous... nos...anyways... i see the difference, and know the difference, but i was in a hurry... so wat bout the wet or dry shot?

·
Registered
91 Posts
i prefer nos or nx they both are great kits although nx tends to be a bit more expensive but the quality is great as with nos.Wet or dry it is really your choice but if you are staying under 150 shot I would do dry but with a dry system it would be wise to upgrade your injectors since the injectors make up for the fuel that is not added when the nitrous is sprayed,clue there is no fuel solenoid on a dry nitrous system.With a wet kit it adds fuel and nitrous at the same time and you dont haft to upgrade your injectors,but it is necessary to upgrade to a larger fuel pump.

So in your case i would do a wet single nozzle kit,this is just my opinion and i think it would be best for you.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
yea well... it happens, nitrous... nos...anyways... i see the difference, and know the difference, but i was in a hurry... so wat bout the wet or dry shot?
you wouldnt even have used the word nos if it werent for fast and the furious :yes

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
i had an NX wet kit and had no problems with "puddling" but it does seem to be a problem that occurs. i'm going to do an NX wet kit with the plate on my mine so i don't have to worry about puddling or detonation.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
get a zex dry kit, it's the safest, it's the only one with a nitrous management unit , it compensates for low or high bottle pressure and it's super easy to install, plus you can run up to a 200 shot with it ( altho it's only advertised to a 125 shot )

·
Registered
91 Posts
get a zex dry kit, it's the safest, it's the only one with a nitrous management unit , it compensates for low or high bottle pressure and it's super easy to install, plus you can run up to a 200 shot with it ( altho it's only advertised to a 125 shot )
Zex Smex it may be alright but i prefer a real nitrous kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts