Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want the RPM engagement and atleast a 75 shot but what is the cheapest and best unit? I also want the easiest to hook up. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I prefer NOS but I guess if i have to go with another unit then that will be ok too.

B

·
0 Posts
MustangMatt Thank you for your pride in our country because I am a soldier currently deployed in Tikrit, Iraq and seeing your patriotism makes my stay here a little easier. So thank you bro and where can I buy that mixed kit online part by part?

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
MustangMatt Thank you for your pride in our country because I am a soldier currently deployed in Tikrit, Iraq and seeing your patriotism makes my stay here a little easier. So thank you bro and where can I buy that mixed kit online part by part?

thanks for your service brah. 99% of the site here is behind each and everyone of you.

B

·
0 Posts
How time consuming is the install and could I do it in my driveway?

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
I did mine in my driveway. It took me combined about 10 hours, but i didnt have half the parts and had to guess on the wiring diagram until it worked. lol

new it should take around 3-4 hours if that...

B

·
0 Posts
SWEET ILL BE KICKIN ASS WHEN I GET BACK THE SECOND DAY!!!! HELL YEA!!!! Well, just as soon as I find out what the hell is wrong with my car. Matt if you could go read my What is the deal???? thread and tell me what you think I would be very greatful......

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Ill chime in and suggest Ny-trex...here is my set up...its pretty hidden

1 - 11 of 11 Posts