Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the choices are:

honey comb trim panel
SHR Mustang Honeycomb Taillight Panel (05-09) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

rear blackout panel (shiny)
Mustang Rear Blackout Panel (05-09) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

magnetic blackout panel (dull)
Mustang Magnetic Blackout Panel (05-09) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

OR would would one of these things even look good on my car?

my car:

Edit: could someone photoshop the panels onto my car please? (if you dont want to do all three, i would prefer if you did the shiny one) *reps*

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit: could someone photoshop the panels onto my car please? (if you dont want to do all three, i would prefer if you did the shiny one) *reps*

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill take reps...green squares FTW lolz:)

damn dude you're really good. definate reps there.

revdex brought a good point up though, so if it isn't too much trouble, could you do the dull one also?

ill spread a lot of rep around now so that i can get you a few times tonight

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure...here you go...and i like the flat black more IMO...

hmmm ya im not as excited by this one as i am about the first one you did. thanks though, as promised, reps will come

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what color is your now and what are you painting it to?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
in person the flat looks sexy...but its up to the owner...im painting my rear panel after payday this week...(hopefully)
+1 everything on my car is flat black. it looks awesome on my car

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does AM accept returns/ exchanges?

might need to pm nick

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
i just happened to be on it when you asked lol

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahah strange

:shiftyeyes

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well from vengance's photoshopping, i love the looks of the shiny panel. maybe it can be a birthday(nov 6)/ christmas present once i find an H pipe.

the honey comb one is really expensive for just being a 'show' mod, and i cant afford that after doing exhaust.

ill keep looking. maybe when i get home for xmas break ill just do it.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
i always see true blue and thing the flat black on true blue would be great. im paiting my f250 true blue next year and doing flat black on it so it should look pretty sick pulling my car

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have the stock panel now...but im going to go flat black...im doing a flat black on Sonic Blue combo....the front end is about done except for the scoop decal...and the back will be getting the panel and the section under the rear vents painted....the exhaust is also getting changed to a side exhaust Thursday (if i get a chance) with blacked out tips (so the chrome ones are going)...and the wheels will be replaced with some black with chrome lip mach one wheels...still trying to decide if i want a flat black rocker stripe...

and to F8L....your car is actually my inspiration for my black on blue ideas...i thought that it looks great on your color...and now iv found it looks amazing as well on SB...
i love the black with chrome lip rims. i hope thats in my future sometime. *summer job*

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
have you thought about tinting your fogs...i just installed some on my car and i think the tint looks great with our blacked out ponies and mach splitter...:)
is that directed towards me?

i havent really thought about it a ton, but it kind of makes me nervous. seems like it would be pretty easy to mess up, then you're screwed. im not totally sure how it works though. do you apply some sort of paint to the inside or out side of the light? or do you change out the light covers? tinting the tail lights might look really good with the shiny blackout panel

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
have you thought about tinting your fogs...i just installed some on my car and i think the tint looks great with our blacked out ponies and mach splitter...:)
im more than likely going to remove my fogs

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
oops...i forgot to quote F8L...you don't have fogs silly goose ;)...

but i do think tinting your tails would look good with the panel...you can buy a tint kit...have a tint shop do it...or buy VHT and spray it...clear it and wetsand it...but that last one is more permanent so id go with the first if your not sure..
mine are neither cleared nor wetsanded. it helps add to the flat black look. and there is n color fading.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts