Modded Mustang Forums banner

What transmission do you have?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Turbo'd Hot Hatch
807 Posts
Auto, I think solid and I are the only ones with auto. LOL. Next car will definitely be a manual. Just need to learn. Haha.

·
Registered
145 Posts
So according to stewarts2008 I'm gay so I drive a auto hahahah na jk I go to school eat too much in the car while driving and all that but my 2014 its going to be a manual or who knows a manumatic

·
Registered
70 Posts
I didn't know how to drive a manual when I bought the 2011.. but i had to drive my ass to work two days later. Needless to say its very easy to pick up.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Manual...Duh, Winning.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
^^ attaya boy! USMC!!!

lol well for the amount of cars you've owned...either your single, or you have a VERY loving girlfriend or wife!!!!

hahahah

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
Im in the corps as well and am on my 3rd vehicle in almost 3 years.... my wife loves my truck, so she lets me get whatever other car I want :) When she says something that i dont like.... then i always threaten to start driving my truck and make her drive the stang..... she hates driving a stick in traffic :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Automatic. I do get bored though, my rsx type-s was stick and i do miss the fun i had. but all in all, i really love this car

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Don't feed stewarts ego

1 - 20 of 56 Posts