Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my buddy swapped wheels and im tryin to decide if i like them or not on my car, we traded my chrome cobra r's for his gun metal gray )or w/e color you wanna call it), bullitts. its been snowin n **** here today so ill get some pics up tomorrow but yall know what both wheels look like. what do yall think?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
+1 bullitts ftmfw...i mean the stock bullitts wont look to cool from behind due to only being 8" wide..but if aftermarket 9 or 10/10.5's would be nice..cobra r's are too typical..

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
+1 i am usually not a huge fan of cobra r's but those are so much better looking then stock bullitts...stock bullitts are not wide enough for the front or rear and sit too far into the wheel wells!

put the cobra r's back on. bullitts would look good if they were 9"+ wide!

·
Registered
444 Posts
The Cobra R's look much much better. Like everyone else has said, the stock Bullitts arent wide enough to give it that aggressive look and stance.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yeah i mean the fronts kind of work, but the rears not at all..its like having the stock ponys back under there like JIMI^^^ lol no offense.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I would keep the Cobra R's :)

I also have the Cobra R's I am getting them dipped and powder coated black. :cool:

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I would keep the Cobra R's :)

I also have the Cobra R's I am getting them dipped and powder coated black. :cool:
:eek: im sorry but i just stared at your avi for like ten minutes i dont even remember what thread this is!:eek:

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
:eek: im sorry but i just stared at your avi for like ten minutes i dont even remember what thread this is!:eek:
NOM NOM NOM!!!!!

I would fall asleep in that ass amongst other things. :)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
dude my girlfriend walked in the room as i scrolled past it and then started to stare..looked at me..i looked at her real quick...then went back to staring...i told her if she wants to do that ill stare at her too..but for right now...and well this is why im posting this cuz im being stared at and told to say that im a *** for staring at that ass or i dont get sex for a month...sorry ill loose my dignity (whatevers left) for that anytime!!!

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Hahahahahaha ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gay

:laughat

Looks like you will be doing alot of this :spankit

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
nah dawg since i did that....nah ill get some tonight..dude she just got off her "." so im looking at some damn good chances...as soon as she flashed a little bit if skin (and some undergarments lol) i was done...gotta love how they can do that..ill take the punishment anytime!

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Nice your in!!

Do me one favor tho. pweeeetypweeess!!

Think of me. :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
If you do get bullets, you need a fat lip on them. But otherwise id go back with the R's.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts