Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 02 GT, and it's silver.

I've been going back and forth on wheels and just can't decide. I love saleens, but I wouldn't go with chrome. I love FR500's but sometimes I hesitate about them, I like em' all.

I know some people might say it's my choice and what I like, but like I said, I like all of them. I just want someone to give me their opinion on which wheels look best with silver. I'll probably get so many different answers.. but I like hearing from you guys about this. If I had to pick the color, I'd like gun metal/hypercoated color wheels..

I've seen the hypercoated saleens..I'm not sure how great they would look on my silver GT..

HELP!! haha :confused::eek:

Thanks in advance guys!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
but I wouldn't go with chrome.
Their is hope for you my child! :D

How about a pic of the car currently. You need something that flows with your current exterior mods, if any, future or present.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Pic of your car OP?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a picture guys.

Latest things I did exterior wise, is an 8-inch shorty attenna and a grill delete. I have a few other things in mind for the appearance of my car.

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
I have an 02 GT, and it's silver. I've been going back and forth on wheels and just can't decide..

1. I love saleens, but I wouldn't go with chrome.

2. I love FR500's but sometimes I hesitate about them, I like em' all.

3. I'd like gun metal

4. I'd like hypercoated color wheels..

HELP!! haha :confused::eek:

Thanks in advance guys!
You like 4 different types of wheels..... this problem is easily solved :tomato

Jazzer.... the decision maker :)

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Black Chrome or black painted saleens if you want to stay with a mustang wheel.

If money is not an object I would look in to some TF or BBK.

Do you want a Mustang wheel look or something completely different? I am guessing Mustang just by your statements.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black Chrome or black painted saleens if you want to stay with a mustang wheel.

If money is not an object I would look in to some TF or BBK.

Do you want a Mustang wheel look or something completely different? I am guessing Mustang just by your statements.
Well, black saleens would actually look pretty badass. I want that look, silver mustang, but some black here and there, just to make it look clean and mean.. :cool:

BUT! I do like these BBK RK wheels? Correct me if I'm wrong. I can't exactly remember the name of them, but they don't come in plasma anymore, which pisses me off..I'd buy them if they came in plasma. I've never looked into TF wheels but I'll check them out.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually, I think I'm pretty set on Black Chrome Saleens. I've been looking at them for awhile here, and I really like them. I think they would go great with my car. What do you guys think?

I'm ordering H&R SS Springs this week too!! :D

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Black chrome 03 cobras or black 03 cobras.

Their my favorite rim so obviously I pick them but I have also seen a very sick looking black rim on here somewhere.

In general though I prefer 5 spoked rims.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Black Saleens or Black FR500's. Basically Anything black if you ask me. I love a Silver stang with Black rims. and then Lower your car and it'll look like a new car and amazing! I think you should lower it before you do rims though, because if you dont then your going to get an Extreme 4x4 look with the Bigger rims and tires. Just saying...

·
Registered
156 Posts
ive seen black fr500s on silver and they looked good to me. i think black with silver looks good but id go chrome anything if it were me.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts