Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know in the end it's all up to me, etc etc.. But I want your guys opinion.

Should I keep the American Racing shelbys that came with car? (They are 20"s)

Or I was thinking going Saleen 7 Spoke powdercoated black or suggestions? Im going to be blown after this summer when I get back from basic as well.
The car has the Ford Racing performance package and the handling package so its got a 1.5" drop I think? So should I stick 20"s or go 18/19?

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about the Brembo GT500 BBK. Being blown and all, but will it be a necessary thing? Its going to be a DD, with maybe a few fun track times.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I know in the end it's all up to me, etc etc.. But I want your guys opinion.

Should I keep the American Racing shelbys that came with car? (They are 20"s)

Or I was thinking going Saleen 7 Spoke powdercoated black or suggestions? Im going to be blown after this summer when I get back from basic as well.
The car has the Ford Racing performance package and the handling package so its got a 1.5" drop I think? So should I stick 20"s or go 18/19?
get the 7 spoke 20 in saleen wheels and keep both sets...then you got yourself a set of black, and a set of chrome rims...if you wanna throw the saleens on and then black out everything else then you can do that and then when your feeling bored throw the chromies back on, and change your headlights and exterior trim **** to chrome...thats what id like to do

·
Registered
182 Posts
You can paint the ones you have black or a nice gunmetal, Other than that I think the dark gray 2011 Shelby wheels would look awesome on your black Stang

·
Registered
318 Posts
Obviously Juco is wrong, you have plenty of options. These wheels will fit a big brake kit, and will probably look good powdercoated. (don't pay attention to the car)

Oh, the huge balls are free with purchase...so bonus

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
haha, 2.5 total fat! on the rear bumper! that is amazing!

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
it never amazes me how gay people make their cars. i personally never liked the bullet style wheels much.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you do the brembo's there isn't many wheel options. You're pretty much stuck with 20's. The saleens would look pretty good.
Yeah, thats what I was figuring. I do want to go staggered as well, because these are 8.5 all way around with 255s on them now. Want to get much wider in back.

You can paint the ones you have black or a nice gunmetal, Other than that I think the dark gray 2011 Shelby wheels would look awesome on your black Stang
I was thinking about that, but at same time im not sure about the bullit style. Ill have to look at the Shelbys

Much cheaper haha, might see about that too, not sure if I would rather have the real set or these. But for price, its a good deal.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That skittles car, just amazes me how stupid people are sometimes. Lmao

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
I'd say get the Supersnake Alcoa 20" in chrome. Black + Chrome = :love They may be a bit expensive but they look amazing.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd say get the Supersnake Alcoa 20" in chrome. Black + Chrome = :love They may be a bit expensive but they look amazing.
Wow those are insanely good looking! Hefty price tag though haha, but I could make do. Those in black would be beautiful, shelby store has them out of stock for black ones though, damn.

those wheels are the sex. make them better and get them in black chrome
Not a bad idea either.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Wow those are insanely good looking! Hefty price tag though haha, but I could make do. Those in black would be beautiful, shelby store has them out of stock for black ones though, damn.

Not a bad idea either.
Shelby powdercoats them in a matte black and I don't think they honestly look that good. I still say chrome all the way. :drool

20" Alcoas VS 18" Factory GT500 SVTs:

And a few more just for good measure...

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Wow those look amazing!!! I might just have to stay chrome and order those.. hmmm, 2000 in wheels alone haha.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts