Modded Mustang Forums banner

Which wheels?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok so theres my car and im planning on new wheels for the summer considering i need tires anyway. (continental blows... rated for 60k i got 6k) anyways i cant decide, but i got it down to 4. bullitts, fr500's, cobras, 10th anniversary cobras.

im just looking for opinions and suggestions cuz i have no idea where to go with it nor have i even started thinking about color:p. lol

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
everyone and their grandma has bullitts now, and fr500s are getting to be that way. go for some chrome 03/04 cobras

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sorry I'm a big fan of the bullitt wheels. I'll be getting a set for my V6 this summer.

·
Registered
159 Posts

Ok so theres my car and im planning on new wheels for the summer considering i need tires anyway. (continental blows... rated for 60k i got 6k) anyways i cant decide, but i got it down to 4. bullitts, fr500's, cobras, 10th anniversary cobras.

im just looking for opinions and suggestions cuz i have no idea where to go with it nor have i even started thinking about color:p. lol
\

you got the same rims i got right now....and yeah this summer im getting diff. ones!
i was looking at getting black bullitts with a big chrome lip on it:cool:
but everyone is getting them....so i really dont know what i want either

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
+1
i say cobra
no matter what it is
I disagree,
I love the looks of mine,
But I also like how nobody else has them so id like to keep it that way lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bullitt... I love mine!

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Black CCWs > any other black rims.

·
Registered
300 Posts
personally i dont like them and cobras are the only mustangs i could see them on.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
i cant believe bullits are going to win this
either way IMO its your car
you pick the rim that YOU like.
doesnt matter which i like best or anyone else really. you drive your car not me or anyone else on here

1 - 20 of 35 Posts