Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everytime i start my car, and its cold, it makes whistling noise intermitently. not very high pitched. i noticed when i depress the clutch during this time, it will produce the whistle again... goes away completely once car is warm... weird ey? think it could normal?

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
maybee the altinator?? or one of the extremidies being driven by the belt...I wouldint worry mine makes noises like that. If you are concerened let at tech listen to it at the dealership.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Invisible Supachaja!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yeah mine made that the few times it got below -10 or so this year. I chalked it up to asking the poor car to start after being left outside all night in really darn cold weather.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
everytime i start my car, and its cold, it makes whistling noise intermitently. not very high pitched. i noticed when i depress the clutch during this time, it will produce the whistle again... goes away completely once car is warm... weird ey? think it could normal?
my car was doing that last night when i picked it up, figured it was the lt's or maybe cam or something.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
its nothing... my car does it in the winter, i also have alot of squeaks from stupid **** but i see it this way its a muscle car if its not makin any noise somethings wrong...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahahaaha i wish i had a kenne... oh man.. i would sell my kidney for a kenne bell.... i think its nothing since yall hear it too.

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Turn up your Shaker..... problem solved!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts