Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for a new set if wheels, and iv narrowed it down to my top 3 lol. Can u white car guys post up what wheels ur running. Preferably black wheels, but anything is fine.
THANKS

·
Registered
380 Posts
Post your top three ..... no point to post my stock 18's .

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the 3 of my final wheels are
1. Forgestar F10 black wheels
2. Black amr wheels and/or black rtr wheels
3. Black Saleens

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The rtr's and the amr's are both very close to the same as the sve drifts.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well the 3 of my final wheels are
1. Forgestar F10 black wheels
2. Black amr wheels and/or black rtr wheels
3. Black Saleens
F10's or cf10's ?
Cf10's are my 1st choice but for what ever reason they are way more expensive than the f14's which are my second choice , i have 2 things ahead of wheels to do(carport and rc planes for my son) so maybe next month when I have my tax's figured out .

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whoops. The cf10's my bad...and I have my black stockers, but these tires are crap and I want wider wheels.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Whoops. The cf10's my bad...and I have my black stockers, but these tires are crap and I want wider wheels.
I think that is the right choice , If you get them let me know were and how much , and definitely post pics !

·
Registered
842 Posts
F10's or cf10's ?
Cf10's are my 1st choice but for what ever reason they are way more expensive than the f14's which are my second choice , i have 2 things ahead of wheels to do(carport and rc planes for my son) so maybe next month when I have my tax's figured out .
I just picked up a set of gunmetal cf10's for our white 13 Boss. Just waiting on forgestar now. The cf10's and f14's are the same exact price. If someone is charging you more for one than the other, they're wrong. OP, look at the Avant Garde M310 in dolphin grey (charcoal) same exact design but the offset is 40mm which will allow for a bigger rear tire and they clear big brakes.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. Still debating lol

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Im black

1 - 13 of 13 Posts