Modded Mustang Forums banner

221 - 240 of 599 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts

·
Project Roush underway
313 Posts
pineboiloder is mine, I definitely would love to be friends with a MM instagram page

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Okay well then it's up.
Look for "ModdedMustangsForum". Caps I don't think matter.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Dibs on first feature.
Sorry, Cor. That spot was taken before I even made it.
You can have third... or whenever you Direct Message me a photo.
i call 2nd and with that bad ass new direct feature easy to send a picture to who ever is running it they screenshot, crop and repost
I'll give you second if you send a photo my way.

Anyone who wants on there just Direct message the Instagram or PM me on here. I don't mind putting them up for people who don't have an Instagram. It just may take longer for me to get to it.

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Should we do a bigger feature on ROTM winners on here as well? Week long or multiple pictures in a day for whoever wins it each month? Or base it solely on member's sending in pictures?

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
And Colleen, if you need any help with keeping up with incoming pictures and posting them, I'd be glad to lend a helping hand.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I think if you just have them send in say 3 photos and feature them throughout the week like monday wed and saturday
Love that idea.
Maybe starting with this months since its technically the first ROTM of the year.
We can PM the winner to send us photos if they'd like to be featured on the Instagram?

·
its JUSA 2V
3,411 Posts
ya just have em send in their 3 fav pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

u could also use their car as the profile pic from when they win till next months winner

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

221 - 240 of 599 Posts