21 - 40 of 599 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Shanefitz95

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Perhaps you are one of those trendy people that likes to be against things like facebook. :p
Haha.....I was anti Facebook before it was trendy. I've never had Facebook. When I'm not working, I go outside and do things like build junk in my shop, work in the yard, go fishing....anything to not be stuck inside. The only time I get on forums is when I'm working and stuck in a hotel, like now. I'd MUCH rather spend my time actually doing something, and not telling my network of friends what it is that I'm doing. If I want them to know, I tell them the old fashion way.....face to face

Or semi old fashion and use the phone :)

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
I like using facebook to keep in touch with friends that have moved away, which is pretty much most of them.. I can see pictures of their kids that way, same thing with instagram.

I only use the phone to talk when I am talking to my dad, and thats because he hates/ doesn't know how to text.

other than that, I decline all my phone calls, unless its someone I usually text, if they are calling thats usually serious business.

Its pretty bad, but I hate hate hate hate hate talking on the phone

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I'm xxocolleenoxx on there. I believe I followed you on there earlier though.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Tyl3r627

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
530 Posts
just started instagram not too long ago, gonna use it more when i start travelin, heres mines --> svtnukka

·
Registered
13 Posts
my homegirls daughter put intagram is for stupid people who dont know how to write...... she also put on her intagram that vegans are eople who dont like themselves....ha ha just for jokes i have an intagram beause its so easy and i like my relationships too much when i have them comma so i use that instead of face book ha ha ha

·
Mustang Enthusiast
218 Posts
I had it for a while now but don't really post any pics in there because my car isn't that cool :( here's my username if anyone wants to add me marcohdz

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Since I don't like to always give away my full name, just search #shrekthemusical and look for the Ogre picture and theatre pictures, and follow that guy ;)

21 - 40 of 599 Posts