Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to buy some 305/35/18 MT street drags. Who has the lowest price? I saw them on eBay 2 days ago for $283/each; I was going to get those, but they raised the price today to $306.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I got a pretty decent deal from discount tire on my ET Streets

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I did not find them on Discount Tire. I believe they do not sell MT (Mickey Thompson) tires. I found them somewhere else for $263, and for $283 at another site. I will contact Summit and see if they price match, if not I am going to order from whichever of those sites has them in stock.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
which drag tire are you looking at? the drag radial 2 is 218 a tire i think from summit

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mickey Thompson ET street radial II tire, part #3785R (305/35/18). Summit has them for $293 per tire plus shipping and handling.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I did not find them on Discount Tire. I believe they do not sell MT (Mickey Thompson) tires. I found them somewhere else for $263, and for $283 at another site. I will contact Summit and see if they price match, if not I am going to order from whichever of those sites has them in stock.
If they dont sell them how did I buy them from them? :confused: They probably dont stock em but they are a dealer for them and you wont have to pay shipping. I believe they price match too. Just saying, its worth a shot if ya have a store nearby.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If they dont sell them how did I buy them from them? :confused: They probably dont stock em but they are a dealer for them and you wont have to pay shipping. I believe they price match too. Just saying, its worth a shot if ya have a store nearby.
I have a couple stores nearby. I will definitely give them a shot. Thanks Matt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts