HD
Fallout
Mach1DMB
Rocco
Xkape
BigJim
Baker
Mach1dmb

and of course..Arumellelelel. That kid was exactly how I pictured him to be.

That was a great mobile-party-roadtrip we had going. I still show people the tunnel video from the PA Turnpike.

I would be all for planning a meet up sometime during 2015. I finally have time to start working on my car again.
I forgot I met Arummel at carlisle two years ago briefly. He recognized my car.
I met Son!c briefly at one point too. He bought a bumper off of me.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
My List:

MachStang
HD
Fallout
Mach1DMB
Rocco
Xkape
BigJim
Baker
Mach1dmb

and of course..Arumellelelel. That kid was exactly how I pictured him to be.

That was a great mobile-party-roadtrip we had going. I still show people the tunnel video from the PA Turnpike.

I would be all for planning a meet up sometime during 2015. I finally have time to start working on my car again.
you remember arummel but not me :(

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Actually **** it, I'd be game for a road trip next summer as long as Snake and Zip are in. Goose you're too damn far west hhahaha.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Actually **** it, I'd be game for a road trip next summer as long as Snake and Zip are in. Goose you're too damn far west hhahaha.
Ill be out east in July or Aug again, dont know if it will be for Mustang week or the Am show yet but Ill be there for one of them.

Also going to NYC and Montreal in April with some buddies.

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Ill be out east in July or Aug again, dont know if it will be for Mustang week or the Am show yet but Ill be there for one of them.

Also going to NYC and Montreal in April with some buddies.
Let me know when and I'll be there. I need to meet some of you guys.

·
Lesbian Carwash
2,189 Posts
you remember arummel but not me :(
I copied your list thinking you were on it lol. Why didn't you have yourself on your own list Goose!?!

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
anyone planning on carlisle ford nationals this year? I want to go, didn't make it out last year.
I go every year. The hotel that we stay is great and a ton of fun, there is a bar in the hotel and pretty much every year we go there, there is a wedding which leads to some fun times. :naughty:

I copied your list thinking you were on it lol. Why didn't you have yourself on your own list Goose!?!
He doesn't have that multiple personality disorder thing like the rest of us.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
bringing this back

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
141 - 160 of 165 Posts