Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a favor as quickly as anyone can for a design. It isnt too hard. pm me please for the details.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
It's beginning to seem that way but not for much longer. I tore my Achilles tendon and once that heals and I can walk again there will be no more sitting around taking my ability to walk for granted. I'll still check in but not like I have for the past month or so.

Since getting back to work after my surgery I have a new found appreciation for my company that pays me full time to do this stuff and their work will always come first. Some people have been kind enough to donate and I really appreciate that but my job pays me overtime to take work home and do it so everything here is not going to get done by me if I have other stuff to do.

Also, most people on here are patient about getting work done but one kid last night posted another freaking bump that just ended me wanting to do this stuff. 18 year olds need to quit trying to rush work that they can't even comprehend. These sigs don't just take an hour or two. Sometimes they do but most of the time they don't. I have to quit ranting now. I am on some good pain pills and will pretty much tell anybody how I feel right now. Sorry about that.
Later man.

Disclaimer: No offense if anyone that is 18 reads this. It just happens that the guy last night was 18. Most of you are respectful and appreciative.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yah i hear yah pal. Some sigs ive taken a day or two to do cause im very picky and dont know how to use all tools to their fullest. Sry to hear about your ankle, gotta suck not being able to walk. Cant imagine being one who cannot walk. Work always come first. Maybe this will spring up some others who also enjoy photoshop. I must say that im glad i got when i did cause it is getting ridiculous with the rims and paint schemes. Paint schemes i can understand to a point, but the rims...just find a car on the web with those rims, lol. But anyways, hope the ankle heals well. Take care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts