Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is shitty.

I need something new. Anything come to mind? Something with good breather tubing that isn't jerry rigged into the valve cover.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Moroso. Your setup prolly like a pan e vac system. Same as the PVC system but uses exhaust flow to pull it and goes out the exhaust instead of the intake.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I made this system up myself, works great and looks sweet. I get people asking me all the time where did I buy the hoses.

The pic is not the greatest, I have TF valve covers and the AN 90 degree fitting screws right into the PVC opening. Let me know if you would like some closup pics and I'll take some for you.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks badass! Could you send some pictures that are close up and large? I guess I'll make some myself. I have the BBK valve covers.

Also, where did you run your power cable? Below drivers side? Can't run it through the cab for safety reasons.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Looks badass! Could you send some pictures that are close up and large? I guess I'll make some myself. I have the BBK valve covers.

Also, where did you run your power cable? Below drivers side? Can't run it through the cab for safety reasons.
I'll send you some closeup pics.

I ran the battery cable under the drivers side of the body, installed my cutoff switch on the back of the trunk next to the plate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts