Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at putting in some thru-floor subframe connectors in. I was looking at the wolfe racecraft ones. Who else sells them?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
just go to the steel yard and get two leinghts of 2x3" steel...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Team Z Motorsports

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't seem to find them on team z's website?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Contact Dave through the site, he is still upgrading the site and not everything is on there.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
whats the difference between weld in, and through floor s/f's

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats the difference between weld in, and through floor s/f's
Weld in you just weld them to your front and rear subframes. Through floor you actually cut part of the floor of the car out and they also tie into your rockers.

Does anyone know how much the Team Z thru floor connectors are?

·
Registered
81 Posts
im just gunna go with the maximum motorsports full length sub frames they weld and bold in and from what i have heard they are very very good

·
Registered
104 Posts
Does anyone know how much the Team Z thru floor connectors are?
Bought mine last year so I am not certain on the price but I'm thinking they were $175.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i just did this to my car but i didn't buy mine i made them it wasn't that hard at all just buy some steel i think mine was 2x2 and cut it to length i can try and get some pictures up today if you would like

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got an email back from Team Z and they said they no longer are making them. So it looks like I'll be going with the wolfe ones.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
just go buy like 2 six foot leinghts of 2"x2" square steel tubing and save like $150 and u can buy stronger steel. there is a guy on here with a white stang that had a whole crap load of pics and it looked great...

·
Registered
104 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts