Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Ehh, why not. What do the young group of idiots say? YOLO, right?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
YOLO Id TRY

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Yeah Id do it, only because I went faster in a 48 anglia with leaf springs on all 4 corners and a straight axle up front. I was too young and dumb to realize the danger, lol. It had a 472 ci hemi with a 6-71 blower.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah Id do it, only because I went faster in a 48 anglia with leaf springs on all 4 corners and a straight axle up front. I was too young and dumb to realize the danger, lol. It had a 472 ci hemi with a 6-71 blower.
Haha...that's retarded.

I need to get some **** done to my car this winter, but its all expensive. Now my cage isn't legal for the ET, and the suspension sucks. It'll cost around $3800 just to do anything to the front suspension, and no telling how much to add a halo.

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Have you looked at the aje kit for your cars front suspension?

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah. That's exactly what I want. But by the time you get spindles and all that junk, its high, but everything is high for front suspension on these. But oh how great it will be to remove the shock towers on this turd. I'm going to have as shock tower burning party for everyone who has ever helped me work on it...lol

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Lol, I feel ya. Im getting the 70 mach one back in that I put holley efi on and Im going to be putting a new engine in it and putting a rack kit on it. Hes talking about a heidts 4 link kit out back and wants to change out frint suspension too.

·