Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
meh
5,272 Posts

Trying out a new flavor tonight. Some really dark stuff. 16.9 fl. ounces.

I picked this one because I can reuse the bottles for my homemade beer (homebrew). These swingtops are nice.

Added correct picture..

·
Registered
670 Posts

Trying out a new flavor tonight. Some really dark stuff. 16.9 fl. ounces.

I picked this one because I can reuse the bottles for my homemade beer (homebrew). These swingtops are nice.
Hook a bro up on some homebrew, I'm a self proclaimed beer connoisseur and love new flavors. Also love iPhone autocorrect cuz I've never spelled connoisseur before

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Hook a bro up on some homebrew, I'm a self proclaimed beer connoisseur and love new flavors. Also love iPhone autocorrect cuz I've never spelled connoisseur before
just be glad it didnt auto correct to cock slurpper instead. just sayin,

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
Yeeaaaa. One time I told this girl's mom i wanted to eat her out like an outback resturant. she laughed and said that the phone must of auto corrected it. I said no it didnt.....

·
meh
5,272 Posts
:) It's kind of a side hobby, every few months or so my bro and I will cook up another batch.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yeeaaaa. One time I told this girl's mom i wanted to eat her out like an outback resturant. she laughed and said that the phone must of auto corrected it. I said no it didnt.....
Lmao at "like and outback restaurant" I'm so gonna use that

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
**** yea! I so wanted to put my my tender loin stripes into her blooming onion.

·
Hooning
893 Posts
1st say of spring break... my and my roommates have a keg of yuengling and a 24 pack of PBR, it should be all done my tomorrow or monday, theres 3 of us not including me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts