Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I have always considered myself to be anal when it comes to interior maintenance, but It seems like lately my intereior just disgusts me whenever I get out of something newer.

I love this body style to death and have no complaints there but geez the interior is lacking severely.

I was hoping some of you may know of a thread on any forum that has some great ideas for cleaning up the interior a bit, pictures would be nice or examples where other fabrics where used and such...:yes

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Personally I am a big fan of new carpet and seats. The problem is the dash and console that look so cheap. I have yet to see a better option than a custom redo of the dash tho.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I have a pretty clean interior...As for touching it up there's a thread on SVTP about 'upgrading' the interior. I'll see if I can find it then...

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
I'd consider my interior is pretty clean....

It looks even cleaner now. This is an old pic

·
Premium Member
12,055 Posts
i tend to use a light damped towel to wipe the dust off, vacuum the carpets, check for any debris under the chairs, organize the glove/compartment box every time i wash my car.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Safi, wait til' you see my newest interior mod. It'll be on by Wednesday. Maybe Tuesday night if I get to it :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Tis' a secret ;)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Chin Spoiler :p

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
It's worth the wait :D

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
It's worth the wait :D
Doubt it...Only way it would be worth the wait if once you show me what it is you mail it over to my place for me to have :D :lol

Don't tell me its the gauge cluster is it?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Maybe :shiftyeyes

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
It's gunna be sweet. I just have to reprogram it for the PATS though and change the mileage. Cluster tear down time :woot

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
My interior looks like crap :(

I litterally have dirt and weeds from our last camping trip from over a month ago. I wash the outside all the time, but am more scared of the vacuum than the REAL Jazzer The Cat!

Jazzer.... is a dirty boy :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Jazzer is dirty :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
343 Posts
I got roush white faced gauges, i think they add a nice touch, and you can get the overlay (that replaces the stock one rather than sticks over) for like 90 on ebay

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You guys got pics of any of this? I have always looked the other way at white gauges just because my car is black, but the new interiors in the 2010 gt500 gave me wood for atleast an hour yesterday.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts