Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
well i'm pretty bored so lets see who has the most powerful 2v on the site. i know its probably warparty, but lets come up with a top ten and maybe put something on the main page just for shits and giggles.

a few peeps with a lot of power

war-party
~C~
acmillr
sweet2kstang
chrisj
mustangmatt
matt02gt
ryangt

the list goes on. everyone list your hp to the wheels and what kind of dyno you were running on.

i've got 383/380 on a mustang dyno

Oh and i completly forgot about the one and only white99stang (edited by white99stang)

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
344/422,, nitrous cutting out and 100+ degrees:mad: if i get the car going again i will dyno soon and hope for 400/465.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
344/422,, nitrous cutting out and 100+ degrees:mad: if i get the car going again i will dyno soon and hope for 400/465.
i hear ya, weather is a bitch and can mess with your numbers when its hot. i'd like to dyno mine again, it should be closer to 400. i need some longtubes too

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i am going to try and get mine able to run good enough to dyno again. i will trailer it just in case it decides to blow on a pull.

·
Registered
980 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
AC or W/P hands down

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Sweet you're at the top of my list.

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i can't believe i forgot jive! he's laying down some serious ****.

i'm pretty sure wp is the dude. and i know tim is fast but i don't have any idea how much he's making it seems like his setup changes a lot.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
faon (drgn's old car) put down like 600rwtq

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
I ran 453hp/475 tq on a mustang dyno. But that was before my l/t's. I can't wait for what i put down when joes done with tuning!

Im afraid it will be awhile before i can go on a track :mad: So much safety stuff required for a vert. And rearend rebuild is next before a cage.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
different monsters with different set ups. stock long blocks, stock short blocks, n2o, turbo, centri, positive displacement, etc.

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
some of us may not lay down huge #'s, but they get down the track pretty good.
agreed... infact mine has not seen a dyno in three motor combos, unless you count my 1320 dyno...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just sold my 2v setup. it was a vt engines longblock backed by a procharger p1sc @ 6 lbs believe it or not made 464. I have the dyno sheet around here somewhere.

·
Registered
980 Posts
What 2v setup was that? Also, I've always wondered how you came across your name, ReLoaDeD BuLLiTT. Did you ever own a Bullitt? I know you own a sick ass '04 Cobra with a PT-76 Turbo @ 17 PSI (unless you changed your setup recently.) Love the car btw!

·
Registered
56 Posts
What 2v setup was that? Also, I've always wondered how you came across your name, ReLoaDeD BuLLiTT. Did you ever own a Bullitt? I know you own a sick ass '04 Cobra with a PT-76 Turbo @ 17 PSI (unless you changed your setup recently.) Love the car btw!
whoa! people know me! lol.

I still have that car, but unfortunately am forced to sell it unless i get a job sometime this week, which i don't see happening.

as for the bullitt, I made that name a LONG time ago when I put a bid on one on ebay and a deposit, and never wound up closing the deal. never changed my name since. :mad:

As for the setup that made that power, I had quite a few things that helped it make big power. a ported p-51, stage 3 vt heads, stage 3 crower cams, etc.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts