• ArmyMike63

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the nastiest non FI 4v? The reason that I seggregate the FI and N/A cars is because is it's only fair to compare apples to apples.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My numbers, I never dynoed the car with the 200shot but I made 320whp/352rwtq with full boltons and a ported intake.

My best time was an [email protected] with a 1.47 6oft on slicks at Milan drageway last July. That was with a 175shot, powershifting, sans sway bars, and rear seat.

·
Low & Slow
696 Posts
My numbers, I never dynoed the car with the 200shot but I made 320whp/352rwtq with full boltons and a ported intake.

My best time was an [email protected] with a 1.47 6oft on slicks at Milan drageway last July. That was with a 175shot, powershifting, sans sway bars, and rear seat.
Are you on a stock bottom end? I could see how a mach would react positively to spray with it's compression. That's impressive to hit it that much with a big shot. Is it progressive or just a one hitter spitter lol?

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hit, and the car had good pistons and rods. Now I have no motor, because it's wiped.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Tim, could you add the T that I forgot to add please? Thanks

·
Banned
170 Posts
Weems FTMFW!

B

·
0 Posts
FM1R because your car is a Termie killer and I don't know what Doc is gonna be puttin down with his new build..

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
you should of kinda specified what you meant by nastiest, just a good looking car doesn't make it the nastiest lol.

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
yeah my car shoudlnt even make that list, all I have is bolt ons, you cant compare my car to these guys builds, i dont have **** compared to them.

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think that Weem's car is the sexiest 4v here by far.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
now don't get me wrong, weem's car is ****in beautiful, but my terms of nasty i think of fastest. And in that aspect bitemark has everyone beat i am pretty sure

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I think nasty, I think of a car that comes on so violently that it sucks the wind out of you. A car that twists the frame when it launches. I really wish that you could drove my car with the 4.30 and 200 shot Tim, it would've gave you a woody for sure.

·
Low & Slow
696 Posts
now don't get me wrong, weem's car is ****in beautiful, but my terms of nasty i think of fastest. And in that aspect bitemark has everyone beat i am pretty sure
so far i'd have to agree. 11s on a stock longblock n/a is quite a feat.

·
Low & Slow
696 Posts
When I think nasty, I think of a car that comes on so violently that it sucks the wind out of you. A car that twists the frame when it launches. I really wish that you could drove my car with the 4.30 and 200 shot Tim, it would've gave you a woody for sure.
ah but you said N/A so nitrous talk doesn't count. :p

1 - 20 of 46 Posts