Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to get some pictures of the car on here.. partially persuaded by ZOOTOXIN when I inquired of his Photoshop prowess. hah, lemme know what you think. the pictures are from various times in the past [almost] year I've had her.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The pics look great! What would you like done as far as painted stripes. White, silver, black or a tinted red for a subtle look?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pics look great! What would you like done as far as painted stripes. White, silver, black or a tinted red for a subtle look?
thanks man:D i was thinking that the tinted red might look pretty wicked and subtle. if i get stripes like those then ill probably throw on an mrt b-wing, some better wheels that the previous owner didn't have the chance to bend and call it a day as far as visual stuff goes.. oh and tinted windows of course lol

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that looks pretty sweet i think. definitely unique, what does every1 else think?

P.S. Thanks to ZOOTOXIN :D

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah it might look better with thinner stripes and a bigger gap, i was just trying to get an idea and the color choice was on me :-/ i asked him to do the tinted color thing like he did on his car before he got it striped

thanks for the input guys :)

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
i like the size of those stripes looks crazy good... I just don't agree with the colour choice... try some off white or grey or something

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i like the size of those stripes looks crazy good... I just don't agree with the colour choice... try some off white or grey or something
the only thing about that is that it'll mask the factory color and the metallic flake in the laser red won't show through :-/

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
the only thing about that is that it'll mask the factory color and the metallic flake in the laser red won't show through :-/
it will show through. They add tint to the factory red metalic paint. same size and amount of flacks show up

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it will show through. They add tint to the factory red metalic paint. same size and amount of flacks show up
yeah, sorry, i was referring to Onemanzu's suggestion to try a different color. a different color would cover up the factory sparkle unless i just got them to add some metallic flake or pearl or something lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
I say no stripes , looks good as is , sometimes less is more:)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
IMO the darker red stripes kind of make the rest of the car look pink...:dunno

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IMO the darker red stripes kind of make the rest of the car look pink...:dunno
yeah it kinda makes the rest of it look faded a little bit or something now that i think about it

1 - 20 of 31 Posts