Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
That was hilarious! @ 1:35 "ya'll are stupid... that car goes 10.60" was my favorite.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
That was great. How long ago was that filmed? Maybe it was just known by mustang guys, but I was hearing how great those '11 5.0s were running a long time ago. Obviously the contestants had no background information on those cars...let alone one running a supercharger!
Funny stuff

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure when it was filmed but this might be a good thing when it comes to racing i love making people look stupid or surprise the **** out of them

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
That was great! I found this in the comments on that video; it's a foxbody that they estimated to run low to mid 12's.... let's just say you have to watch the video haha. It's amazing how people underestimate the Stang. Proud to be an owner of one!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
That was great! I found this in the comments on that video; it's a foxbody that they estimated to run low to mid 12's.... let's just say you have to watch the video haha. It's amazing how people underestimate the Stang. Proud to be an owner of one!

YouTube - ‪Passtime - Randy Jackson - tricks the panel‬‏
There was more done to that car then the guy let on. That thing was not stock with just a cam and 175 shot. That's the hard thing about Fox Mustang's, they can be anywhere from a beast to a slug.

But WTF are up with the orignial guesses. A 12.8 and 14.X from a new 5.0 w/ 9PSI. :eek:
I think it can run faster than that stock. 10.6 is faster then I thought. I was thinking LOW 11s.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
^^ That's what i was thinking....Who let that douche on the show?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
A 14.01? Seriously?

Someone smack him.
Exactly my thoughts.. How can you estimate with obviously no knowledge of the car.... or so it seems lol :lmao

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
i would be embarresed to keep playing the game after that shitty guess.

Everyone dropped their man card right then and there. :no

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they really need to research more haha

·
Registered
266 Posts
A 14.01? Seriously?

Someone smack him.
Haha, forsure. :deadhorse
I was also thinking low 11's, but damn; he sure **** on them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
everyone underestimates the stangs, but EVERYONE brags if the beat one, from vettes, camaros, chargers, etc. the mustang is and will always be the car to beat. period.

·
Registered
143 Posts
14.01?!?! That man should be wearing a helmet at all times!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts