Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a couple weeks ago my wife broke my favorite pair of sunglasses that I bought when I went to Israel a couple years ago on deployment. Today she surprised me when i got home from work and told me she ordered me a replacement. Here is what she got :D

They are Chip Foose edition Oakleys!!! I am a huge Chip Foose fan so this made my day :). Here is the link to them as well, pretty cool Chip Foose Signature Series OAKLEY JUPITER Sunglasses available at the online Oakley store

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
you suck :(

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
cant justify spending $170 on sunglasses but hey glad your happy with them. :)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol i didnt buy them so im not going to complain. Ive owned a set of oakleys before and i really liked them so i actually would pay the extra money for them, thats just me

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Very nice pair of shades man. I love my Oakleys

How about $210 (me either I got these for like $165 but they retail for $210)? I have some polarized Oakley Flak Jacket XLJs that are absolutely amazing

These are the darkest shades Oakley sells that allows you to still be able to drive in the day time.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
A purchase I can justify several times over. Congrats - she's a keeper.
+1; I own 6 pairs of Oakley's. You got my back on this one Caleb.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Current Oakley stock.... Juliet x metals 340. Flak jacket xlj 70 thru their government sales, e-wires, and a set of older whiskers.

Love my oakleys.

Sent from my HTC Incredible via Autoguide app...

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
They look nice. I've got like a $20 pair of sunglasses I leave in my car. I could never spend talk myself into spending much on sunglasses because they just end up in my center console rattling around with all my junk and getting scuffed up :dunno

·
Yes, I am your Daddy
983 Posts
I have a pair of Oakley TwentyXX and I love em. All those cheap $10-20 glasses last me a few weeks before they break. These Oakleys Ive had for over 2 years now. The best part... I got them for free from a friend who didnt want them :)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Nice shades man, congrats! :yes

Why not? They're only protecting your eyes. Silly guys! lol

.....once you've worn a real pair of sunglasses you realize just how inferior cheap or knock off shades are. If you're someone like me who spends 10+hours a day driving and standing outside delivering what I haul, a couple hundred bucks is a minute investment for protecting and taking care of your eyes.

Think about it. Think about all the dumb crap, or small crap that we waste 5 bucks, 10, 20, 50 bucks on over the course of a year.... if you keep a pair of quality sunglasses for 5 years and you paid even 300 bucks for them, that's hardly a shitpile of money if you break it down... if you eat fast food, for example, 25 meals at mcdonalds will buy you a nice pair of shades.

Rayban guy here. :yes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts