Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have my car up for the winter and i went out to start it the other day and the bat was dead so i tryed to jump it and it would crank but would not start. and the theft light is going nuts abd bleinking realy fast. so what is going on with my car. thanks to ever one that can help me

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
at first i thought your thread was titled "why does my left thigh have nuts"

:gay

·
Registered
965 Posts
are you using a different key by chance? or did you attempt to start the car at some point with a replica key that did not have the transponder in it?

edit: i also just found this. not sure if it will help or not. note: i take no no responsibility for any irreparable damage, and or "bad things" that may or may not occur from this lol

"Look under your dash for the alarm brain. Once you find that there will be two red wires (red/blue stripe and a red/brown dash's) side by side on it's own harness conecting to the brain. Cut the two wires and connect them together and your good to go! "

·
Registered
369 Posts
i dont no about the wire thing but my car did the same thing i had to go have my computer reset and just disconnect the alarm becuz it was causing it not to start

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
usually after the alarm goes off, the inside theft ligth will blink rapidly until the car has its next engine cycle. Did you start the car, let it run for a few, and the shut it off?

·
Registered
179 Posts
mine did the same thing and i had to go get another key made it could be over $100 for it

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
my theft light blinks rapidly and then after a minute it blinks slowly and after another minute it turns off. This is because of my tuner messed my car up. So my tune on it is overriding the security on it so that is why.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts